Sunday, March 20, 2011

Good Evening all my fellow scrappy buddies. I just wanted to send out this post to let you all know I have updated my blog and my Stampin'Up Home page!
I have had a lot going on here lately, and hope to post some pics of some of my recent projects along with material lists. (my laptop went haywire and I haven't been able to post my pics).
While I'm at it, check out our Clearance Rack. I just ordered some ribbon and all I can say is YIPPPEEEEE! I will admit I have bought a lot of ribbon from Michaels, but I have to say the difference in quality and color is huge,. Not only do we have THE BEST cardstock, but the coordinating ribbons are PRICELESS.  Check out the clearance ribbon, you really cant beat these deals!
All that being said, I'm going back to my own shopping now.
TTFN,
Marty Blair



No comments: