Friday, April 15, 2011

changed my blog.

I'm sure some of you (all 7 of my followers,lol) have noticed something is different.
I had to make a choice, but not a bad one.With the economy, my sales as a Stampin'Up demonstrator just were not there. I was struggling just to keep up my quarterly minimum. Stampin Up is a GREAT company, and I will miss the perks and the fellowship of demonstrators, however; at the end of this quarter, I will be leaving SU! 
I'm reinvesting in my other hobbies and artwork. I have truly missed getting into my other artwork, and just no longer wanted to restrict myself (and this blog) primarily to one company and One product line.
Please continue to follow my blog, I'm sure you will recognize some of SU in my artwork, and PLEASE DON'T RESTRICT YOURSELVES AS ARTISTS! Branch out and explore your inner artist! Never stop exploring other media, and try something new. With all the tools you have in your studio or craft space, you will be amazed how you can use what you already have to work outside the box!!!
Keep crafting and Keep Exploring.
Marty (the Crafty lil Minx)

No comments: