Saturday, February 26, 2011

 New Easter Idea! I still love my retired stamps! I LOOVE my new stamps and punches!


 Build a Blossom and Ornament punch, and you have a vase of flowers!

 Denim...EASY!

I still love the Butterfly! Can't go wrong.

Anytime I get a few days off, I disappear in my craft room.
This takes my mind away from the rest of the world.
In all the global unrest in the Middle East, all the uncertainty going on here, and work troubles that never go away, we all just need a break!
Stampin' Up provides me with the tools, and inspiration to simply escape the world, if only for a few hours. It plays a huge role in keeping me sane! lol
If any of you out there just get overwhelmed with the world, sink yourself into what you LOVE to do. Just a few hours a week is what the Doctor ordered!

No comments: